Sectional Steel Doors
Our sectional steel door feature light ribbed or elegant panel designs that are strong, durable and versatile. Made with galvanized steel these doors are designed for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications.
Our doors are available in sizes up to 24 foot in width and 20’ feet in height for a variety of commercial applications with many options available to suit your needs. These doors also have wind code versions available for those who are required to meet specific wind rated certifications.
Non-Insulated Sectional Steel Doors
Our non-insulated sectional steel door models are a high-quality, heavy-duty door that provides protection against all temperature environments. Constructed with 24 or 25 gauge galvanized steel, these doors have a commercial ribbed exterior.
Insulated Sectional Steel Doors
Our insulated sectional steel door model is a high-quality, heavy-duty door that provides protection against all temperature environments. Constructed with galvanized steel, these doors can have a ribbed or elegant panel exterior. These doors offer R values from 6.6-18.4 depending on the model. A wide array of options available on any of our doors will meet the most stringent project requirements that call for a degree of thermal efficiency.
- Glazing choices include DSB glass, tempered glass, insulated glass, clear lexan, clear acrylic, or wire glass.
- Full-section or individual-panel glazing satisfies requirements for external light and visitor identification, as well as being a finishing touch for architectural beauty.
- Window inserts in some of the same options are also available for cost affective lighting and visibility.
- Standard 10k cycles with higher-cycle springs in optional 25k, 50k, or 100k-cycles promote long-life in high-usage applications
- Optional steel strutting provides reinforcement for structural integrity on wider doors
- Electric and chain hoist operation both available.
- 24 - 27 gauge steel door panels results in a solidly constructed door for years of dependable service
- Standard steel doors available in sizes up to 24’ in width; 18' in height
- Insulated steel doors available in up to 24' in width; 20' in height
- Heavy-duty track and hardware are fabricated of high-quality galvanized steel and engineered for precise, trouble-free performance
- Flexible PVC vinyl bottom astragal lessens conductivity of heat and cold, minimizes air and water penetration, and accommodates irregular floor conditions
- Insulated steel doors provide thermal efficiency with R-values up to 18.4
- Baked-on, polyester paint finish eliminates field painting and provides long-lasting protection against the elements
- With the ability to upgrade to wind code doors, superior panel strength and well-engineered track can be set up to meet many wind load requirements and codes.