Perfect for small Entry Openings
Commercial Doors Direct Counter Grilles combine the compact design and finished appearance of a Counter Service Door with the ventilation and visibility of a Grille for use on service counters and small entry openings.
Stainless Steel Counter Tops are also available.
- MAXIMUM SIZE 20 ft. wide, 8 ft. high, 100 sq. ft.
- CURTAIN CL9 straight link pattern with 5116" horizontal aluminum rods on 2" centers, vertical chains formed from single 1/8" aluminum 2—hole links on 9" centers, aluminum spacer tubes between links on everv 6th rod. retaining rings on ends of rods
- BOTTOM BAR Rectangular aluminum extrusion
- GUIDES Alumindm extrusions with polyester pile wear strip. ﬁeld adjustable lock bar heights
- BARREL 4 1/2' min. steel pipe and solid steel shaft with sealed bearing and torsion spring(s) designed for 10,000 operating cycles
- BRACKETS 1/8" min. steel plates with sealed bearing on operator side and external tension adjustment wheel
- HOOD 20 gauge aluminum
- OPERATION Push-up to 14 ft. wide, awning crank on larger sizes
- LOCKS Single cylinder or guarded thumb-tum on coil side or opposite coil side of bottom bar to activate double throw-bolt lock
- FINISH Mill ﬁnish aluminum curtain, clear anodized aluminum bottom bar. guides and hood, shop painted black primer on steel brackets
- WARRANTY One year limited warranty (excluding ﬁnish)