Fire Commercial Doors
State-of-the-art Fire Protection
Fire Commercial Doors combine many design features of a Service Door with specialized construction, automatic closing and "Easy-Reset" or "Auto-Reset" functions to provide state-of-the-art fire protection for openings up to 60' wide, 50' high, 1320 square feet
Commercial Doors Direct offers a wide array of rolling steel doors to meet the most demanding fire safety standards, unusual opening sizes and discerning aesthetic requirements. Designed to close automatically in the event of a fire or alarmed event, our fire-rated doors are available for service door and counter applications in commercial, industrial, institutional and retail projects.
All doors comply with NFPA-80, and are listed for both masonry and non-masonry applications. Our Fire Doors offers fire protetion, innovative design, and optimized performance for the end user. The Fire Sentinel® time-delay release device provides an added measure of safety to control the doors' closure.
- Maximum Size: 60 ft. wide, 50 ft. high. 1320 sq. ft.
- Classification: Underwriters Laboratories Classiﬁed (UL) and Certiﬁed for Canada (c-UL), California State Fire Marshal Listed (CSFM)
- Label: UUc-UL Fire Door Label to 12 ft. wide, 12 ft. high, 120 sq. ft., ULIc-UL Oversize Door Label on larger sizes
- Rating: Fire rated up to 3 hours on interior or exterior masonry or non-masonry walls
- Curtain Interlocking 22 gauge min. galvanized steel Type ‘A’ curved or Type ‘T’ ﬂat slats with endlocks riveted to alternate slats
- Bottom Bar: Two 2" x 2" x 1I8" min. steel angles
- Guides: Formed 11 gauge min. steel U-Ehannel guides (3/16" min. steel angle guides on doors over 24 ft. wide) and 3/16" min. steel wall
- Barrel: 6 SIB" min. steel pipe and solid steel shaft with sealed precision bearing and torsion spring(s) designed for 20,000 operating cycles
- Brackets: BM 6" min. steel plates with sealed precision bearing on operator side and external tension adjustment wheel
- Hood: 24 gauge min. galvanized steel
- Operation: Push-up to 8 ft. wide and 8 ft. high, "Easy-Reset" chain operator on larger doors to 24 ft. wide, 20 ft. high, 350 sq. ft.. "Easy-Reset" motor operator on doors exceeding limits of chain operator NOTE: "Easy-Reset“ chain, crank and motor operators have an internal release and governor with an average closing speed of 9" to 12" per second and eliminate the need for traditional mechanical reset
- Release: Fusible link ectivated single-side release, goQernor controlled deécent with average closing speed between 6" and 24" per second
- Locks: Slide locks on coil side of bottom bar
- Finish: Baked—on primer and top coat on slats and hood - tan opposite coil side/off-white coil side, or grey both sides - shop painted black primér on bottom bar, guides and brackets
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty (excluding finish)
Model SL Pdf Product Brochures
Model HL Pdf Product Brochures
Model F-45 Pdf Product Brochures