Model 200 Series
Continuous corrugated Steel Commercial Rolling Sheet Door
The Commercial Door Model 200 continuous corrugated steel commercial door with the new redesigned D-panel corrugation is produced with the highest quality and durability in the industry. The model 201 is avalaible in sizes up to 16 x 16 and in a variety of colors. Excellent price and efficient installation make the commercial door model 200 the perfect choice for loading docks, warehouse buildings, distribution centers, freight terminals or any commercial applications.
Model 200 Specifications
1- Curtain: 26 gauge galvanized curtain with baked epoxy primer and polyester topcoat.
2- Bottom Bar: 2'x 1 1/2 x 12 gauge galvanized steel angle with blade astragal.
3- Locks: Dual 8 gauge galvanized steel side bolts locks attached to the bottom bar suitable for padlocks (padlocks by others).
4- Drum/Axe assembly: 26 gauge topsheet attached to 16 gauge galvanized drums with ball bearing, supported by 11 gauge.
5- Guides: 16 gauge galvanized channels ( 2 1/2" deep per side) for up to 14' wide doors, otherwise 12 gauge heavy duty galvanized steel channels ( 3 1/2" deep per side).
6- Operation: Rope pull up to 10'0" wide x 10'0" high, other wise 4:1 reduction gear chain hoist standard for door size larger than 10'0" wide 10'0" high.
7- Hardware: For mounting to steel, wood or block/masonry jambs (specify when ordering)
Model 200 Options
- Steel Mounting Plates: For lateral jamb extension to provide door support.
- Chain Hoist: 4:1 Reduction gears for easy, smooth operation (where not standard).
- Electric Operation: Easy, fast motorized operation at a push of a button.
- Top Draft Stop: To seal tight at the header to reduce air filtration.
- Side Draft Stop: To seal tight in the guides to reduce air filtration.
- Vision Panels: 7" x 22" Lexan windows for viewing outside without opening door.