Commercial Doors Product Line
**Please note that all of our doors are made to your opening size - please call us at 1-877-357-DOOR Today if you can't find the size you need.
• Industrial grade rolling steel doors designed for maximum strength and durability
• Produced with the highest quality and durability in the industry.
• High Performance Doors are designed for 500,000 cycles usage with an approximate average operating speed of 24 inches per second to open and 12 inches per second to close.
• Weather-Edge Doors are Service Doors that include a flat slat curtain and weather seals on the bottom bar, guides and hood for enhanced resistance to water, dust and air infiltration.
• Insulated Doors combine flats slats with foam insulation and weather seals on the bottom bar, guides and hood, resulting in a Service Door that also provides maximum climate and temperature control.
• Ventilated Doors are Service Doors with curved or flat slats that are perforated with 1/8" holes on 3/16" staggered centers providing ventilation and visibility throughout the curtain.
• Counter Service Doors provide many of the same features and benefits of a Service Door but with a more compact design resulting in a more attractive appearance and reduced clearances.
• Fire Doors combine many design features of a Service Door with specialized construction, automatic closing and "Easy-Reset" or "Auto-Reset" functions to provide state-of-the-art fire protection.
Insulated Fire Doors
• Insulated Fire Doors utilize a double-slat curtain construction with a mineral wool core to combine the fire protection properties of HL fire doors with the benefits of thermal insulation and sound control.
Counter Fire Doors
• Counter Fire Doors provide the same high levels of fire protection, and many of the same features of Fire Doors - including "Easy-Reset" and "Auto-Reset" functions - but in a more compact door design.
• High Performance Grilles are designed for 300,000 cycles usage with an approximate average operating speed of 24 inches per second to open and 12 inches per second to close.
• A-Series Rolling Closures offer grille features combined with the enhanced security of a closed-panel curtain construction.
• Counter Grilles combine the compact design and finished appearance of a Counter Service Door with the ventilation and visibility of a Grille for use on service counters and small entry openings.
• Fabricated from precisely extruded aluminum components. They operate easily, stack compactly, and need no headroom. Requiring only a top tack for mounting.
Call for pricing information
• The "low-profile" design of these compact but efficient Motor Operators and Fire Door Motor Operators means that no additional clearance above the top of the door coil is normally required.
Fire Door Retrofit
Call for pricing information
• Retrofit Fire Door Operators upgrade existing fire doors to state-of-the-art chain, crank or motor operator systems providing superior descent control and"Easy-Reset"